To kick off the 2017-2018 season, CPRS Ottawa-Gatineau will be hosting The Future of Public Relations panel on October 16, 2017.
The event aims to address some of the megatrends shaping the industry and burning questions practioners have, like:
- What does a growing gap in WEALTH – and TRUST – mean for PR pros?
- How do PR pros overcome FAKE NEWS?
- With computers creating content, will PR pros become OBSOLETE?
- What does the FUTURE hold for Canada’s PR pros?
To dive into these trends we are using Dan Tisch’s The Elevation of Public Relations discussion paper as a primer. We are pleased to welcome these elite PR practioners and as panelists:
Date: October 16, 2017
Time: 5:30-8:30PM EDT
*Updated Location: The Red Lion, 47 Clarence Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 9K1
Take advantage of early bird ticket pricing and save $10 when you buy before October 11, 2017.
Early bird ticket pricing:
- CPRS National Member – $25
- CPRS Student Member – $15
- IABC/WCT Member – $30
- Non Member – $35